Âm ly công suất Lab.Gruppen FP 14000 2 kênh
2 kênh x 14000W cùng với NomadLink Network Monitoring và Dedicated Control dành cho các biểu diễn lớn ngoài trời (Touring Application)
Bảo hành: 12 tháng
Nguồn gốc xuất xứ:
MIỄN PHÍ GIAO HÀNG TOÀN QUỐC(Đơn hàng có giá trị từ 30.000.000 VNĐ )
ĐỔI TRẢ DỄ DÀNG(1 Đổi 1 trong 14 ngày nếu lỗi của nhà sản xuất)
TƯ VẤN KHÁCH HÀNG 0972.682.830(Miễn phí từ 8h30 - 21:00 mỗi ngày)
Thông số kỹ thuật:
- 14,000 Watt, 2-channel amplifier with up to 7,000 Watts output per channel and NomadLink network for monitoring and control
- Selectable gain plus scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL) and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any application
- 2 x 7,000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 4,400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 2,350 Watts into 8 Ohms, 2 x 1,200 Watts into 16 Ohms
- Proven and reliable Class-TD output stage delivers Class-A/B audio quality with Class-D efficiency
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS) ensures constant power output at all times
- Intuitive DeviceControl software monitors and controls key functions via the NomadLink network
- Comprehensive protection scheme including current, voltage, DC, temperature, short circuit and open load warnings
- Efficient Intercooler copper cooling system dissipates more heat for extended peak output
- 2 x balanced analog audio inputs and 2 x link outputs on Neutrik XLR* connectors
- Binding post output connectors
- Removable dust filter grilles for increased air circulation
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in touring applications
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
Our Biggest Selling Touring-Grade Amplifier, Delivering Rock-Solid Reliability and Sonic Purity
The FP 10000Q is the flagship four-channel model in the FP+ Series. At the core of the FP 10000Q’s performance is the now proven technological milestone that is LAB GRUPPEN’s patented Class TD® output stage, an amplifier topology that approaches the exceptional efficiency of Class D while retaining the sonic purity of proven Class B designs. Further contributing to the remarkable efficiency of the FP 10000Q is a Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS™), which gives the added benefit of stabilizing rail voltages to the output even with wide fluctuations of mains voltage. A highly refined and updated circuit layout optimizes the interaction of R.SMPS and Class TD to produce the extraordinary power density of the FP 10000Q.
The FP 10000Q is shipped with a NomadLink® network interface as standard. In conjunction with DeviceControl PC software, NomadLink allows monitoring of all key amplifier parameters and remote control of power on/off, channel mutes, and channel solo functions. NB. operation of NomadLink requires the NLB 60E NomadLink Bridge & Network Controller which must be purchased separately.
View all key performance parameters at a glance – in real time – on the comprehensive front panel display. The FP+ provides the most complete and useful front panel indication on the market today. Bright, color-coded LEDs give clear status indication of all control activation, warnings and faults – without scrolling through menus. Conditions such as blown drivers, shorted lines, and over-temperature channels are easily recognizable. You won’t waste time trying to decipher a generic “trouble light.”
Around the Back
The FP+ rear panel provides all the input and output connections you’ll need plus RJ45 in and out for NomadLink® control and monitoring. With the DIP-switch matrix, you can assign a hard or soft attack to the limiter functions, set overall gain to one of seven different levels, bridge any pair of channels, and set the VPL for optimum output characteristics with the connected load. All in a matter of seconds while the amp is in the rack.
Under the Hood
To achieve the extreme power-to-size ratio in the FP+ Series, LAB GRUPPEN engineers refined and upgraded two proprietary technologies: the regulated switch-mode power supply (R.SMPS™) and the patented Class TD™ output stage. Both are incorporated in all four FP+ Series amplifiers. Working together, this new generation of proprietary circuits produces more power from a smaller package while at the same time maintaining LAB GRUPPEN’s peerless reputation for sonic excellence.
To ensure efficient, uniform cooling, the ultra-efficient Intercooler® uses thousands of tiny copper cooling fins to increase exposure of the heat sink to the cooling air flow.
Twin variable-speed fans respond to temperature sensors, forcing air over the Intercooler fins in a front-to-rear flow. All output devices are mounted transverse to the airflow, so the cooling effect is uniform. There are no “end-of-tunnel” output transistors subject to greater warming and, consequently, possible premature failure.Nguồn: Lab.Gruppen